Like Me :D

members of mine


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Most Of Girl's Confession...But They Are To Afraid To Tell...


                                               

*walks near to the boy*
                ...to the boy that I like :
                         I know I'm not pretty as her, beautiful as her, kind as
                         her, truthful as her, gentle as her, obedient as her,
                         or anything that as good as her.


                
                         Unlike her, I'm a childish, an ignorant, a stubborn,
                         an irritability, a blind jealousy, a coward, and
                         a weird girl...



                         I know that I'm such a child compared to her maturity.
                         I know that everybody adore her. And I know that if I say
                         "I love you.", my friends just say that I'm just joking and
                         then they start laughing.
                         But the truth is, I...
                         I... I really mean it. But, to cover up my sadness for they
                         were laughing at me and not believing me,...
                         ...I just laugh like them...



                        It's so painful until I can't take it anymore...
                        Please...I do have a feeling too...
                        I want to tell you something...
                        But I'm afraid... Afraid of being laugh or reject by you
                        since you
                        also have a feeling for her just like everyone did...



                        I guess... Hmm... I guess... I'll just stay aside...
                        And not interfere the relationship of both of you...


*walks toward the girl*

                ...to the girl that he loved :
                        I really lucky to have you as my friend...
                        As a friend, I'd really like to see my friend happy...
                        ....*deep breath* Well, looks like you've found your happy
                        part of life...
                        *forced smile* Take good care of that boy...

 

                        Well friend...farewell...
*walks away*




Suddenly...a drop of tear just falls and flows on the cheek of mine...
"I LOVE YOU..." <--- this is my true confession to that boy...but...I'm afraid....

No comments:

Post a Comment